The 2.3 version of User Meta Pro has been released with exciting new upgrades and features. User Meta Pro Team hopes to provide you the best experience for the WordPress user management complete solution with this stable and bug fixed version, comes with the latest resources. Get your copy from user-meta.com/downloads/.
This add-on will help you to tailor all the users’ permission to see your contents (pages/posts etc). You can moderate and censor your posts for different user classes (i.e roles). And If you want to keep your premium content away, then you can set some of your contents available only for your logged-in users too. It comes with the following notable features:
- Hide/Display contents based on user status (restriction rules in page/post editor)
- Make exclusive contents just for registered users
- Create role-based exclusive contents and moderate access to them
- Multiselect field’s error on multi-page
- Bold label issue on the settings page
– New fields added and available to the lite version:
– WordPress 4.7
– PHP 5.6
Hopefully, you will have a pleasant experience with the newest version of User Meta Pro 2.3. Don’t hesitate to share with us if you face any sort of problem. User Meta forum and the UMP support (support[at]user-meta.com) are always open for you. Cheers!