User Meta Pro version 3
The User Meta Pro Team is proud to announce the release of version 3, featuring exciting new upgrades and features! Its goal is to give you a superior WordPress user management experience with this bug-fixed, stable version that includes the latest resources. Get your copy from user-meta.com/downloads/.
User Meta has been updated to be compatible with the latest version of Bootstrap 5, which features many improvements and new additions. However, this ensures that there will be no conflicts with the recent WordPress updates.
Copy the Shortcode button on the forms
Once you have located the shortcode, hover your cursor to reveal the copy button. Click this button and it will automatically copy the code for you. Then, paste it into any desired location.
Show/hide password on entry
This feature helps with the password visible icon toggle button to show/hide passwords. It gets the password input field and changes its type from password to text to show the entered password.
Display public profile shortcode
The public profile shortcode allows a user profile to be displayed. For this, a GET request containing the user_id must be submitted. Besides, you can call parameters by email or username. In addition, you can even customize your user profile display by table or line or in plain text.
Mailchimp Integration addon
This addon integrates MailChimp with User Meta Pro. It allows users to subscribe to your mailing lists when registering on your site. Following are the basic features of the addon.
- Connect to your Mailchimp account without installing extra addons.
- Subscription Option on Registration.
- Data Sync on Profile Update of Mailchimp Members.
- Subscribe with/without asking permission via email.
- Subscription List Selection Method by IDs.
- Tag Selection Method by Tag values.
- Merge User Data with Mailchimp Audience Fields.
- Select action on delete from User profile to Mailchimp account.
- Import/Export contacts to WordPress to Mailchimp and vice-versa
Social Login Integration addon
This addon integrates with Nextend social login plugin to User Meta Pro. It comes with the following notable features:
- Add social login buttons to registration and login forms.
- Decide which social login site to use on your site.
- Users can connect to social networks via their account page.
- Enable/disable Nextend Social Login on Default User Meta Login Form.
WordPress Code Snippets Every Developer Should Know | User Meta Pro
February 16, 2023 @ 6:56 pm
[…] conclusion, WordPress is a highly customizable platform, and developers can use code snippets to add new features and […]