(Released: December 16, 2018)
* More specific error messages in form saving
* Fix: Regex added in phone field to fix bug
* Fix: duplicate meta value on user import (new users)
* Fix: Update compatibility for WP-4.4.0
(Released: October 1, 2018)
* ReCaptcha, timepicker, validationEnginn version update.
* Using data uri to export users.
* Fix: file upload size bug.
* Fix: exclude roles on user export.
* Added min and max required options for the checkbox.
(Released: June 7, 2018)
* Added support for GDPR data export
* rich_text field accepts options by hook
* Fix: read-only for rich_text field
* Removed Reset password style
* Added user_meta_admin capability
* Minimum requirement WP-4.4
* Updated bootstrap to v3.3.7
* New filter hook: user_meta_wp_hooks
* Deprecated hook: user_meta_wp_hook
* Lite: Login by username or email or both of them
* Lite: Front-end lost-password and reset-password options
* Lite: Show logged-in user customized data, based on user role
* Pro: New built-in menu for add-ons management
* Deprecate using user-meta-advanced and user-meta-wpml addons separately
* New pro addon: BuddyPress xProfile Export
* Fix: pagination bug for non-pagination page
* Enhance security of file uploader
(Released: July 9, 2017)
* Export and import multiple roles
* Allow array in roles
* Separate options for different captcha
* Scroll to top with page heading
* Code: New filter hook: user_meta_recaptcha_request_method
* Code: Removed PHP7.1 depreciated mcrypt_encrypt dependencies
* Code: Update ReCaptcha to 1.1.3
* Code: Minimum requirements for the plugin is PHP-5.5
* Fix: Page navigation bug
* Fix: Role export bug
(Released: February 12, 2017)
* PHP7 compatibility
* Modify class names according to PSR-2 standard
* Added more options to captcha
* Lite: Add login features to lite version
* Fix: print inline js to backend profile (date-time was not working)
* Fix: bug on user importing extra fields
* Fix: Login error message bug
* Fix: Conditional logic for checkbox, radio, and multi-select
* Fix: Using multiple captchas on the same page
(Released: August 23, 2016)
* Visual options selector for dropdown, multi-select, radio and checkbox
* Code: Minimum requirements for the plugin is PHP-5.4 and WP-3.7
* Code: Using namespace and rewriting field generation classes
* Code: Apply PSR-2 coding standard to all PHP files
* Code: Rewrite all field generation codes
* Optimized for wpml support
* Update translation files
* Added user_meta_loaded action hook to load extensions
* Added tooltip to field editor
* Remove placeholder as field label type, as placeholder has its own field.
* Force uploaded file name to be lowercase and special character escaped.
* New Hooks: user_meta_field_config_render, user_meta_field_config_before_update, user_meta_form_config_render
* Style file remove link
* Delete avatar and files while deleting a user
* Delete old files & avatar on profile update
* Redirection to a page
* Export users by form_id and write to file
* Renamed user-meta directory to user-meta-pro for pro version
* Fix: re-validation for regex input
* Fix: Storing admin approval emails bug
* Fix: Email notification selection tab collapse
* Fix: Bulk users export issue
* Fix: Password reset issue since WP-4.3
* Fix: Add user to blog, without user_login but user_email
* Fix: Don’t let existing user register again for the same site under network
* Fix: WP-4.5 compatibility
- Fix: Add user to blog
- Fix: Duplicate field id in case of form import
- Check if other reCaptcha library is exists, to avoid conflict.
- Fix: Rich text url bug
- Redesigned fields and forms editor.
- Conditional logic.
- Remove base64_decode.
- Switch uploader code to admin-ajax.php.
- Remove html5 required validation, add html5 regex to custom field.
- Hide extra social fields from backend profile.
- reCaptcha v2.
- Added %generated_password% placeholder.
- Added %user_modified_data% placeholder.
- Strip @noreply.com.
- Add retype_label to custom field.
- Added Turkish and Czech translation.
- Added yearRange to datetime field.
- Profile update email for backend, track modified email.
- Added filter: user_meta_countries_list filter to countries list.
- Added regex to password field.
- Separate email verification and admin approval processes.
- Fix: required checkbox error.
- Remove password & email field from standard fields set. Those fields can can be used via “custom fields”.
- Username will remain same as email while registration without username.
- Support user registration for free version.
- Added registration link with login form/widget.
- Optimized sending email notification to all admins.
- Added ver paramater to js and css files.
- Remove plugin-framework.css/js. Split user-meta.js into user-meta.js and user-meta-admin.js
- Import both plain text and hashed password with users import
- New Shortcode: [user-meta-field-value id=XXX] for showing single field value.
- New Shortcode: [user-meta-field id=XXX] to show stored field value.
- Allow override of WordPress default user registration and reset password email by add-on.
- New Filter: user_meta_admin_email_recipient to filter admin notification email.
- Added multiselect field and allow optgroup on select.
- Optimize the plugin for user-meta-advanced add-on.
- Allow action/filter hook enable/disable by ‘user_meta_wp_hook’ filter.
- Added Chinese translation.
- Number field allows integer and decimal point.
- Fix: postbox toggle icon and allows drag texts inside postbox.
- Removed users_can_register option dependencies for user registration form.
- Store resetpass hashed key instead of plaintext as of WP-3.7
- Added Lost Password email notification.
- Added role placeholder.
- Add user_id parameter to user_meta_pre_user_update filter hook.
- Remove not used uploaded files via schedule events.
- Add Russian translation. (Thanks to Vitaliy Cherednichenko for the translation)
- Add Spanish translation. (Thanks to Jelena Kovacevic for the translation)
- Add placeholder support to Fields Editor.
- Change file upload directory to /uploads/files/
- Change logout url. Logout url is not using resetpass anymore.
- Add html5 placeholder to field by user-meta hook.
- Bug fix: Required validation for country field.
- Add settings for customize UMP generated text for front-end.
- Allow to send email notification for all users who have administrative role.
- User password will not force to include in registration email notification.
- Add option for use default lostpassword url.
- Remember last user import settings.
- Use separate page for reset password and email verification.
- Login redirect will not show any message while redirecting.
- Add Captcha to login form.
- Fix import UMP and pagination bugs.
- Introduce new field type “Custom Field” to add custom regex and error messages.
- Use TinyMCE as rich text editor.
- meta_key auto generates from field title.
- Enable translation for dynamic text.
- Disable free to pro one click update as WordPress plugin guidelines.
- Add allow_custom in datetime field to allow more customization by js.
- Added alternate method when allow_url_fopen=0 for shows uploaded image.
- Field validation in both server and client side.
- Assign form to login widget.
- Allow role based profiling as a widget.
- Replace type=both into type=profile-registration
- Replace type=none into type=public
- type=public allow user_id as $_GET for showing the public user profile.
- Add type=login to form widget.
- Change date format and filter hook.
- Default role selection.
- Shortcode generator popup.
- Clickable checkbox and radio.
- Added filter: user_meta_pre_configuration_update for fields_editor, forms_editor and settings.
- Action: user_meta_load_admin_pages
- Filter: user_meta_execution_page_config
- Filter: user_meta_default_login_form
- Added filter support to lost password form and default login form.
- Theme for reCaptcha.
- Check user access by “add_users” capability.
- Clickable users listing for Active | Inactive | Pending | Pending Approval
- Change email verification and reset password process.
- WordPress-3.5 compatibility.
- UMP Export-Import fields, forms, settings.
- Role based profile showing.
- Allow role selection on registration/profile (admin can choose which roles user can select).
- Field title position: Top, Left, Right, Inline, Hidden.
- Added “Auto login after user registration” feature.
- Fixes: Password changing from the front-end.
- Image crop for avatar or file upload.
- Enable SSL admin.
- Assign custom form with login widget/login form that allows to use custom field, class name, changing button text/class.
- Integrate plugin-framework.pot with user-meta.pot (single pot file instead of two).
- Provide more action/filter hook in every step.
- Allow to use placeholder under html field.
- MU: New blog registration.
- MU: Add user to blog.
- MU: added option for preventing login for non-member for current blog.
- Registration/Profile widget.
- Registration/Profile Template Tag.
- Extended users export.
- Allow to change button’s text and css class of a form.
- Custom email notification for profile update(both user and admin).
- One click upgrades to Pro version.
- Add default email sender support.
- One click version updates.
- Login widget. Showing role based user data with login widget or shortcode.
- Extra fields in backend profile.
- Role based customizable email notification with extra fields.
- Import users from csv file including user’s meta data.
- Front-end lost password and reset password tools.
- User email verification on registration.
- User activation and deactivation.
- Role based user redirection on registration, login and logout.
- Added Support while fails AJAX call
- Support several types of field to create profile and registration form.
- Fornt-end profile and user registration shortcode.
- Front-end login shortcode and widget.
- Allow login with username or email.