Invalid recaptcha

Home Forums Plugin Support Invalid recaptcha

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nigel Osborne 16 hours, 50 minutes ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

aski

Hi,

I just discovered that user registration using recaptcha does not work anymore.
    It always says: Invalid recaptcha.

I searched around here and found a solution, inserting a snippet into functions.php.
    Tried that, but it did not work.

Any hints?

sourov amin

Hello,

Can you set a temp admin and send the credentials to ‘support(at)user-meta.com’ so we can check the issue closely.

And sorry for the late response.

Thanks.

aski

Hi,
    I will set up a temp admin using password:
    The rest I’ll send you via email.
    Please be aware this is a live site when you do some testing.
    Thanks!

aski

Hi Sourov,
    any news on this?
    Thanks,
    Alex

Hi Sourov,

I also experienced the same problem, the registration form is always displaying Incorrect captcha code.

This happens after I update to PHP 7.3

Thanks.

I’m a new user, just getting this plugin set up.

I am having the same problem. Getting this console error when I try to log in:
    Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: Call to a member function validateCaptcha() on null

This is on my login page – which does NOT have a recaptcha field! I do have one on my registration page, and that is also not working. The form setting for that field is set to “Only on registration page”, but changing that makes no difference to either page.

(EDIT – I have tried removing captcha from the registration page – but the same error happens, even though I have no recaptcha on any form. I have also tested (using a different plugin) my recaptcha keys. They are correct.)

• This reply was modified 16 hours, 47 minutes ago by  Nigel Osborne.
    • This reply was modified 16 hours, 47 minutes ago by  Nigel Osborne.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.