June 2, 2012 at 8:50 pm #1525
your plugin is absolutely awesome, but i need some more help.
1. I’ve made my own registration form, inkl. an avatar, but i need to crop the avatar in a size like 125*110 Pixel (height*width).I think the best way wold be to put the option in the admin settings of the plugin in later versions ’cause many different people use different ratios for their templates.
2. Is it possible to call the picture upload funtion from outside your plugin? It’s because i need such a possibility and except of the cropping this function gives me all i want.
Thanks in advance
BR AndiJune 2, 2012 at 9:01 pm #1526
… why is the option to upload pics via drag’n’drop changed to “display: none”?
Isn’t it well tested? On my computer it works well.
BR AndiJune 3, 2012 at 2:04 am #1530KhaledMember
1. You can hack et_avatar at /views/pro/generateField.php Line 208
Thanks for your suggestion. we’ll try to implement it with future version.
2. We do not provide direct method to use upload functionality outside of plugin.
3. It is not fully tested. Still you can use drag & drop file upload.
Thanks.June 3, 2012 at 3:29 pm #1536
thanks for your quick response.
2. isn’t a prob, ’cause now i’ve solved it in an other way.
3. OK, i will see
it doesn’t helps, ’cause i’m looking for a possibility to crop the pics. When i’m not cropping them, i don’t know the real size of the pic. SOme people will use a horizontal pic (i.e. 500*200px) other will use it vertical (i.e. 200*500px) and so i have my probs in handling this.
The onboard-function from wordpress for pic-uploading crops the pics in the right way.
How is this possible for the avatars?
BR AndiJune 5, 2012 at 1:53 am #1543
are there any possibilities to solve the “crop-problem”?
BR AndiJune 6, 2012 at 1:24 am #1552KhaledMember
You can modify existing user-meta code to suit your need.
/controllers/umPreloadsControllers.php line: 67
Here is reference for image_resize function.
Thanks.June 6, 2012 at 2:51 am #1555
wonderful. That’s the line that i need.
Thank you very much 🙂
BR AndiJune 20, 2012 at 4:29 am #1635christianthibaultMember
Works like a charm. Thank you.
Christian ThibaultNovember 7, 2012 at 7:45 pm #2428ashuvaMember
Has this changed? I’m only seeing the image_resize function on line 81, and it doesn’t matter what I do, it still produces avatars of 96×96. How can I change this? Help please!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.