Profil update notification

Home Forums Feature Requests Profil update notification

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kochhase63 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi User-Meta-Pro-Team

We are using your plugin and uploaded 200 users. We use the profile update e-mail notification to see when someone has changed his profil. It is a wonderful tool, but the problem is to find out which field the user has modified. For 10 user it works fine, but for 200 and more users it will be very time-consuming.

Is there an easier way?

Kind regards, Tim

Khaled
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

You can use %user_modified_data% placeholder inside your profile update email template.

Thanks.

Perfect! Thank you so much!!!

Have a nice day!
    Tim

Hi Khaled

It is me again:) I tried your solution and I found one more problem. When I change my password, we receive an email with the modified password as plain text! Is there a possibility to exclude the user_pass field?

Kind regards, Tim

Khaled
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

Please update to version 1.1.7.1. with this version, by default it will not send plain text password. And there are some action/filter hooks to change its behaviour.

Thanks.

kochhase63

Hi Khaled,
    will your plugin work with the security news in Version WP 4.3? probably we have to wait up to RC1 until you can give us a beta 1.1.8.
    Kind regards
    Henryk

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.