Upload Files

Home Forums Plugin Support Upload Files

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Khaled 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

joolsonline

Hello, I’ve been playing about with the User Meta WP Plugin and wanted to explore the implications of the 30-day Pro version. So far, I’m impressed by the level of detail!

I was able to tweak the uploader.php from the frameworks folder to accept a PDF/DOC file format, but I’m unable to save the uploaded file via the form to a name profile as such – even when clicking the Update button. It does however, save the file to the server, which is encouraging and it even auto-increments the file (upon overwriting), but is there any way of saving a PDF/DOC document to a file via the User Meta WP Plugin?

Kind Regards,
    Jools

Khaled
    Keymaster

Thank You for exploring User Meta Pro.
    This plugin suppose to support PDF/DOC. if there is any issue with PDF/DOC, we will test and solve it ASAP.

Regards
    Khaled Saikat

joolsonline

Thank you for your reply!

With the current setup out of the box, I was unable to upload any PDF/DOC unless I edited the uploader.php to include them to the extensions list. Under the default setup, I even inserted pdf,doc into the Allowed Extension field of the File Upload widget, but to no avail.

Kind Regards,
    Jools

Khaled
    Keymaster

Thank you for your reporting. We will solve this issue asap.

Regards
    Khaled Saikat

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.