The second one occurs when logging into wp-admin. I can’t recall the exact error as I can’t duplicate it due to issue #3 below. BUT, the fix was another incorrect namespace. in user-meta/models/pro/umProAuth.php (when formatting the minified code) on line 25 $mWW___________3 = new IXR_Client( $userMeta->website . '/xmlrpc.php' ); after new it needs a backslash so you are accessing the global namespace. UPDATED VERSION: $mWW___________3 = new \IXR_Client( $userMeta->website . '/xmlrpc.php' );
The last issue is I can’t for the life of me log out. If I change the name of the folder, I can log out, but HEY! Once I change that folder name back, I’m logged back in! … this is nowhere NEAR ready to be recommended to paying customers they install this. At this moment I can’t move forward and I’m stuck with the issues in the current stable version.