Solving Prob UMP & Formidable Pro Plugin

Home Forums Feature Requests Solving Prob UMP & Formidable Pro Plugin

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Webmaster Omnia Travel 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We have a problem with the dropdown menu “Allowed Roles” in the admin interface from the plugin “User Meta Pro”. The dropdown didn’t work and thereby, the user registration also didn’t work. I can’t register a user to a specific role.

After a big search I discovered a problem between 2 plugins that we use:
    Fromidable Pro (https://formidablepro.com/) & User Meta Pro (http://user-meta.com/).

When I disable the plugin Formidable the “Allowed Roles” and the user registration is working fine.
    What I can see in the code with the developer tool form the browser, is that you both use “Bootstrap” for the dropdown menu. Maybe there is the problem…

Is there a way to solve this problem, or to make a work around?
    I ask this on the 2 plugin owners because I don’t know what’s the real problem.
    Maybe you can contact each other to solve it.

If you need more information, please contact me again.
    We bought the 2 plugins, and we really want to use them both.

WordPress 4.3.1
    Formidable Pro 2.0.14
    User Meta Pro 1.1.7.1
    Our website is only accesable from our netwerk, not on the internet. We are still working on it.

My work around = setup UMP and then activate Formidable Pro… It’s good to start but not when we are in production.

Awaiting your urgent reply.
    Kind regards,

Veerle

Hi,

Can someone help me please?!

This is what Formidable Pro answered:
    The simplest way to fix conflicts like this, is to only load javascript on the pages where it is used. Maybe you can ask the User Meta Pro team to only load scripts on the pages where they are using them?

Please give some answer and help us.
    Kind regards,
    Veerle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.