Phone field error jqv:custom type not allowed phone

Home Forums Bug Reporting Phone field error jqv:custom type not allowed phone

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  sourov amin 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

When clicking into a phone number field and clicking out of it, an alert box pops up saying “jqv:custom type not allowed phone”. This happens when I enter a phone number, or leave it without any data.

Clicking the OK button does not always let this message disappear. Is there a fix for this? I am using the Dev version 1.5rc1

Thank you!

ksprague

We are seeing the same error since updating to 1.4.1. Has anyone else seen this? Any solution?

I’ve been having the same problem. Wasn’t aware that it was specifically User Meta causing it until I’ve just started building a new website which only has a couple of plugins on. Note that for me the field title is ‘Contact Number’ and the error message refers just to ‘phone’. Also, the field seems to accept any editing once the popup has gone – sometimes it takes a couple of clicks.

We’re having the same issue which I think relates to the JQuery validator update. Please advise when there’s likely to be a fix.

We are also experiencing this bug. Any updates on when this will be resolved?

sourov amin

Hello All,

In the next update, this bug will be fixed. And the next version will be released within a week.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

sourov amin

Hello All,

Download and install the Dev version for an immediate solution from https://user-meta.com/downloads/.
    Or you can wait a bit longer for UMP 1.4.2 to be released.

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.