Network site Active | Inactive | Pending not working

Home Forums Bug Reporting Network site Active | Inactive | Pending not working

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pablo AV 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m running the latest version of the plugin and WordPress in a network site configuration. The problem is when I click on either Active (17297) | Inactive (2) | Pending (1) links they show a blank list even though there are users assigned to each um_status.

Could you help debug please?

Thank you

Hi,

to my experience problems like this can be solved by whitelisting your IP on the Web Application Firewall (often a.k.a. ModSecurity) on your hosting.

Regards,

Lukas

Hi Lukas and thanks for the suggestion. Not sure why IP whitelisting would help with this. I can access every other admin page on my wordpress site including any of the standard and custom user groups listed on the Users page. The only links on the User page returning zero results are ‘Active’, ‘Inactive’ and ‘Pending’.

If I hack the URL from XXX.XXX.com/wp-admin/users.php?um_status=pending and change it to XXX.XXX.com/wp-admin/network/users.php?um_status=pending << take note of the addition of /network/
    … then it works.

It seems to me that the plugin needs a little modification to handle a WP Network setup????

Bumping post. Need support on this asap if possible please. Thank you in advance.

sourov amin

Hello,

Please try the current Dev Version from https://user-meta.com/downloads/ for an immediate solution until the next release.

Thanks.

Pablo AV

Just installed the last dev version… bug stills there. No other solution? Also tried latest stable version, same result though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.