Field Description: Use Page Heading field for pagination. That means, dividing a form into pages. A new page within a form will be produced with each page headings. If you want a form with two pages then use two page heading.
Field Configuration: To add Page Heading field in a form, go to User Meta >> Forms. Add a new form or edit an existing one. In the Form Builder menu click Page Heading from right sidebar of Formatting Fields section. Then you will have a configuration panel. Configure your Page Heading field by using this configuration panel.
This part consists of Field Label, Label Position, Description, and Show Divider.
- Field Label: Set the field’s name whatever you want.
- Label Position: Set where the name of the field will be visible. There are several options.
You can place it at Top, Left, Right, Inline or Placeholder. You can even hide the name by
selecting the option Hidden.
- Show Divider: Enable this to show divider between pages.
This part consists of Field Container Class, Field Container Style and Make the Field as Shared options .
- Field Container Class: Can set custom class for field container. Write the custom class name.
- Field Container Style: Can set custom css style for field container.
- Make Field as Shared: To make this field as a shared field to use the field in any form just check Make this field as shared.
Form Configuration: Drag fields from available fields into your form. Place page heading field from where you want to start a new page. For each pages you want in your form,use a Page Heading field.
Generated Form: For those page heading fields and form configuration, generated form will contain two pages.