Integrate UMP’s shared fields with WooCommere (modify WooCommerce forms) and export data.
- Requirement: User Meta Pro 2.2+
- Add UMP fields to WooCommerce Registration, Account Details and Checkout forms
- Display added fields data in order details and preview
- Export WooCommerce fields with UMP import/export tool
- Modify WooCommerce forms with UMP shared fields
- Activate WooCommerce Integration from User Meta >> Add-ons menu by turning on the respective box’s switch.
Go to “WooCommerce Integration >> Options”, from where you can set up all settings related to WooCommerce integration to User Meta Pro.
Export WooCommerce Fields Data
Upon the activation of WooCommerce Integration addon, all user data fields of WooCommerce are available to be exported with the UMP export tool.
Add Fields to WooCommerce Profile Form
From WC Profile tab, UMP shared fields can be set which will be added to the WooCommerce profile form.
Below is an implementation example of the modified profile form.
Add Fields to WooCommerce Registration Form
From WC Registration tab, UMP shared fields can be set which will be added to the WooCommerce registraion form.
Below is an implementation example of the modified registration form.
Add Fields to WooCommerce Checkout Form
From WC Checkout tab, UMP shared fields can be set which will be added to the WooCommerce checkout form. Fields can be included in three different positions, after customer details, before shipping fields and before order review with the respective options.
Below is an implementation example of the modified checkout form.
These added fields data in checkout form can be found in order preview and order details under the section name Extra Data.