User Registration E-mail
This section contributes to send email notification to user and admin after new registration. So, you have the full access to edit and customize the email with it’s subject and body. Also can set different email for different users based on their role and add extra Field’s data to email subject and body.
To set email notification and customize your email which will be sent to new users or admin after new registration. At first, go to Email Notification >> User Registration E-mail.
If you want to know about Role Based Customization, E-mail Sender Setting, Including Extra Fields to Subject and Body Using Placeholder go to : Email Notification Basics.
User Notification :
- If email verification is needed for User Activation then the email body needs to contain a verification link. To assign a verification link in your email body use placeholder %email_verification_url%.
- While, check Disable this notification not to send any email notification to user.
Use the same path to set Admin Notification email which will be sent to admin after new user registration.
Admin Notification :
- In Admin Notification section, check Send email to all admin to send the notification email to all admins.
- To assign a verification link in your email body use placeholder %activation_url%.
- Check Disable this notification not to send any email notificaton to the admin after a new user registration.
And Save Changes.
User Meta Pro is a well-designed, feature-rich, and easy to use user management plugin that allows front-end profile update, user registration with extra fields, email notifications and many more. As, User Meta Pro is also a versatile user profile builder and user management plugin for WordPress which has the most features on the market. So, User Meta aims to be your only go to plugin for user management. We believe in synergy so we’ve solved all of your problems in one single plugin.